Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Canned fruit sucks. I think this is where my aversion to Maraschino cherries comes from. There's always one left at the bottom of my Vodka Collins, and someone I'm with gets to eat it when I'm done. Nasty. I stocked up on a few cans yesterday because I was sick of throwing away bags of rotting fresh fruit from the back of the fridge. And I'm poor. But all of the different varieties of fruit swimming in a can of thick liquid tend to taste the same in the end.
I'm not so poor that I'm willing to purchase a 500 pack of corndogs at the Costco. Okay, so I am that poor, but I like eating good things. They need to invent an entirely new food group because I'm done with the ones we already have.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]