Saturday, February 21, 2004

I think Tamara has gone a little crazy in the mountains. She usually doesn't sell me down the river so easily. But now that it has begun, let me retaliate. T$ used to have kitten posters in her room.

I can't think of anything else because I just got back from working all day on set. A zombie movie. Actually, a zombie musical. We shot in a filthy factory basement, and I will be blowing dirt out of my nose for days. At least it wasn't the same shit factory where we shot Peter's movie. I kid you not, it was a fecal factory. The stink was unreal. I dropped one of my gloves on the ground and promptly threw it away.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]