Sunday, February 15, 2004

Today, I did nothing. The kind of nothing you almost feel guilty about so when someone asks, "what did you do today?” you answer, "writing".

I read March's Cosmo from cover to cover. Cosmo Girls must be having a lot of sex. Today I wondered how old a true Cosmo girl must be. My general belief is that anyone doing anything exciting has to be older than me. (A throw-back to the days when I was the youngest person in my grade while I was growing up in Jersey - I was a full-blooded senior in HS before I could even drive.) Now, I have the sneaking suspicion that I have surpassed this blissful group of "exciting people with exciting lives" on my road to thirty.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]