Sunday, March 21, 2004

"Dawn of the Dead" rocks. I did have one major problem with it, but I'll hold off on that discussion for now so that I don't spoil it for anyone. On the way to the theatre, T$ and I wait at a street corner for the light to change. Some dude over my shoulder keeps pressing the crosswalk button. click click. click click. We're still waiting. click click. click click. click click. I look over at T$. click click. click click. click click. click click. click click. The light's not changing any faster. click click. click click. click click. click click. click click. click click. I can't help but smile really wide in no direction in particular. click click. click click. click click. click click. click click. click click. click click. click click. click click. click click. Finally, the light changes, and we all cross the street. I say, "It ought to be socially acceptable to punch somebody in the face." T$ responds, "No good. I'd get punched out a lot." I nod silently. We go to the movie.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]