Thursday, March 11, 2004

Dude. I live in Los Angeles, right? It's the CITY of Angels. While sitting on my balcony just now - 2am - I could have sworn I was someplace else. Two large furry creatures came sprinting down the sidewalk. They were approaching fast. I thought they were dogs, or maybe even extremely fat cats. No. They were raccoons. Big fat furry ones. And they panted. Really loud. I heard the panting well before I could make out what they were. They were big. Then, no more than 5 seconds later, two skunks followed behind, tails up in the air, also in a dead sprint. It's like my neighbor Noah is building an arc, preparing for the colossal flood. I think I'm scared.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]