Saturday, March 13, 2004

Eureka! We figured it out. T$ and I were nuthin chillin at the Holidae In - or, just on our front porch - talking about how the both of us could benefit from a little therapy. T$ was afraid to go to her meeting with the composer. I was about to embark on a little trip to the Mall to clear my mind. The Mall is a peaceful place for me - it brings back the Jersey roots. Capitalized because it's sacred. Anyway, we were self-diagnosing for a while before T$ stumbled upon the perfect description for our illness. She said that we are "Involved" and then she pointed to her head and gave me the "do you hear the voices too?" look with her chin turned down. Involved. Brilliant.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]