Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I am a musical moron. I guess I should have already been alerted to that. My favorite bands include Bon Jovi, Poison, and Def Leppard. I'm also a fan of En Vogue, Night Ranger, and REO Speedwagon. But I never knew how musically ignorant I was until I hired a composer for my movie. Theme? Motif? Leit motif? What does it all mean? I took guitar lessons! I still cannot comprehend music. Is that an oboe or a clarinet? What exactly is a woodwind? The only bridge I know is the "take it to the bridge" - both a reference for an impending spastic dance and the place where someone was about to get beat up in high school.

Oh well - my new music cue just finished downloading....I have to go feel stupid now.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]