Monday, March 01, 2004

I had a busy weekend. It's really depressing when a weekend filled with things to do constitutes a "busy weekend". My dear friend, Don Hall, received a career achievement award on Saturday evening. His speech was great, and I got to dance. Marcelo, great dancer. Phil, not so good. Sorry Phil, but you have to move your body to consider it dancing. Anyway, I hate the fact that some people assume that if you want to bust out on the dancefloor and have fun at an event, then you must be loaded. I had one glass of wine with dinner and all I keep hearing today is "Boy, I heard you were wasted on Saturday!" That's undergrads for you - always making up stories just to have something to contribute.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]