Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I have a ton of work to do, but all I want to do is lay in my bed and read a script about an "accidental virgin" given to me by AW. It's really funny. AW jokes that it is the story of my life. He doesn't know how right on the money he is. I bet you he never even read the script before giving it to me.
The Big Red jingle is running through my brain now, thanks to T$'s continuous rendition of it this morning. "Make it last a little longer.....give your breath long lasting freshness...." I want to go see a dentist now.
All week, we've been celebrating our vacation with the Van Halen hand signal raised in the air, shouting "Spring Break. Whooo." But I always counter with, "A break from what exactly?"
I need a life.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]