Saturday, March 06, 2004

I love The Anonymous Blogger. After a bout of Amstel Lights in Chinatown, I was unwilling to welcome the world this morning. I heard T$ puttering about the apartment, but I chose to pull the covers back over my head for a few more hours. Finally, I made an appearance in the living room. "I'm totally freaking out!" T$ exclaimed. It seems that someone, we will call him Bob from NY, copied and pasted our Deal Breakers onto his site with additional commentary. Now, many of you veteran bloggers must remember the exact moment when you realized that someone outside of your own group of friends was reading your blog. It is a moment of clarity, and in this case, one that struck fear in T$'s heart. I pulled up The Anonymous Blogger's page. Giggle. Giggle giggle. This man's a genius. I would react differently if his commentary was mean-spirited, but he's a witty guy. T$ and I know that it is all in good fun, and I'm the biggest hypocrite in the world since I will probably be blogging sometime down the road about a wonderfully mustached, ear cuff wearing (they're clips of silver fastened to the top of one's ear, Bob) guido that has stolen my heart. So, it's out there. Thanks for breaking us in without too much pain Bob. I think I love you.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]