Monday, March 29, 2004

I really don't have anything to say, but I feel bad that the latest postings were all T's. Where's the A? You can't have T without A. Now, T$'s T's are admirable (and bountiful) and sometimes that's all you need especially when the T is that nice, but there's nothing like a little A to balance it out. And what an A it is.
Anyway, the scoring session on Saturday went great. Joe Dz is a genius. Waller is jealous of him, I know. We're mixing the music tomorrow night, and I am editing some of the tracks now. I am not a musician, so it amazes me to be in the company of such talent. It's a whole new world.......[everybody sing]......don't you dare close your eyes........everything is red letter....... I can't remember all of the words right now, so I think it's time for another episode of the Andrew Waller Show complete with Disney's karaoke. I wonder if Cats and Mels will want to come this time. Perhaps there should be a special appearance by JB. I know Pearl's gonna be there to make the crank calls....



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]