Sunday, March 07, 2004

I've been having vivid dreams lately. Blame it on the Doritos. Last night's adventure took place on a movie set. I was working as an electrician on somebody's movie with a few faceless colleagues. When we wrapped for the day, I changed from my usual overalls and t-shirt into some sort of girly outfit. I think I had heels on. The truck wasn't packed yet, and everyone was upset with me because I could no longer help out and do the dirty work in a skirt and heels. Then, Britney's "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman" came on over the loudspeakers, so I rushed about looking for Tamara. You know how she loves that Britney. I couldn't find her, so I enjoyed the song myself and at this point I think it changed from source music to score. Later, I went outside to discover that my car had been stolen but then it was blocking in all of the production vehicles but then it was stolen again. My dad showed up at the end to help me sort out the car problem.
So, what would a psychiatrist think about this dream? I think that it is fairly obvious.....



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]