Wednesday, March 31, 2004

What I've been doing this past week instead of writing:

Worrying. Drinking Snapple. Watching "Catch Me If You Can" on HBO. Eating left over chinese food. Worrying. Talking T$'s ear off. Discussing bachelor parties with Strode and Galster. More worrying. Misplacing my ID. Flirting with J Dz and JE. Searching my room for clean clothes. Worrying. Finding my ID in my purse. Checking my messages. Killing another spider. Mixing my music. Calling long distance. Even more worrying. Drinking 10 cups of coffee per day. Crawling into bed dog-tired. Applying cream to the scar. Worrying.

That's it in a nutshell. I may be going to see "Hellboy" tonight. Perhaps I'll have something to report later.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]