Tuesday, April 20, 2004

How many first dates you know of that have started out with an apology? It's not a good sign. "I am so sorry that all you know about me is 1) that I like sweet girly liquor drinks and 2) that I lied to you during the one and only phone call we shared." I thought it was simple and harmless. I cannot go out on Monday because of "school stuff" sounded much kinder than I cannot go out on Monday because "I will be rocking to the sounds of a metal cover band, pointer and pinkie akimbo, screaming at the top of my lungs to 'Here I Go Again' and 'Livin' on a Prayer.'" I was busted. I am sorry. The date went well after that, though.....



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]