Saturday, April 10, 2004

I just got off the phone with my best high school friend in Jersey. We will call her French Hats - FH for short. She has known me for 16 years. God, that makes me sound so old. Her biggest strength is to tell it like it is. Here are a few things I learned from her today:

1. Not everyone has a full 6 inches of cleavage. Enjoy it while the girls are still up there.

2. When a boy picks flowers for you, the most incorrect response is, "Whatever, dude." The ball is now in my court.

3. Watch my back around crazy women. (She doesn't mean us, T$. You and I are the good kind of crazy, I think, but FH may correct me on that.)




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]