Thursday, April 15, 2004

I make my own life harder all the time. Today, I did nothing. Absolutely nothing. Then at 5pm, I decided to do my taxes. It was easy. Done is about 15 minutes. So, it's April 15th and it's late in the day......Why not go get a drink and sit out on the front porch? After coming back inside, I call the 1-800-ASK-USPS line to get the hours of operation for my local post offices. They're closed and/or closing right now. Right this second. TS sucka. I have a screening to go to tonight, so instead of boozing it up with the crew afterwards, I will be driving my ass to the airport post office to hand deliver my tax returns by midnight. Anyone else out there this big of a jackass?......[crickets].....I thought not.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]