Friday, April 02, 2004

It seems like we can never get away from this man/woman topic. Here are a few of my most recent thoughts....
I wish that it would be acceptable to call someone over to snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie without it meaning anything more than that. Sometimes I just want to caress someone's neck. I think I should be allowed to.
Does that make me a tease? I think so.
That's exactly the reason why I haven't made that phone call. Plus, I wouldn't know who to call.
Does that make me pathetic? I think so.
Also, I would like a good old fashioned make-out session. Nothing more.
Does that make me hard to read? I think so.
I think there ought to be more sampling and less waiting around to find the perfect fit. All this time could be better spent going out dancing and smooching, but then someone usually gets their feelings hurt because one always gets more attached than the other. So, I choose not to go out at all.
Does that make me a sad loser? I think so.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]