Monday, April 05, 2004

Let's talk about my back burner. Everything is on it until the end of May. That's the ETA for copies of my movie to be ready for the ol' festival circuit. So until then, these things have to be neglected:

1. Laundry. All of my jeans and t-shirts are filthy. I've been wearing a skirt and heels to school every day. When I run out of those, I'll start arriving in ball gowns. My prom dress is flapper-style, but my boobs have grown since then. I also have a size 2 wedding dress in the closet. It's left over from the wardrobe department from my movie. It'll be tight. All the boys will run away screaming.

2. Installing DSL. We got it two weeks ago, and I haven't installed it yet. I know it won't take long. I'm just a jackass.

3. Painting my room. I bought the paint and the painting supplies. Everything is sitting in the middle of the living room.

4. Going to the dentist. I have a cavity, I just know it.

5. Consolidating my student loans. So, I owe Uncle Sam the big bucks. He can wait.....about 30 years to get it all back.


There's a ton more stuff on the back burner, but it's so far back there that I forget all about it. I'm sure someone will remind me sooner or later.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]