Tuesday, April 27, 2004

What happened to our haloscan? I am lost without my internet friends!

Speaking of internet friends, I just got off the phone with FH (my BFF from high school). She's our host during the upcoming NYC trip. I told her about you T.A.B., and there is some concern that you are T$'s serial killer. I tried to ease the fear, but sometimes it's hard to ease someone's fear after just stating, "We have dinner plans on Friday night with this guy we met on the internet who won't tell us his real name." Some people are so sensitive. Anyway, FH wants to know where we are planning to meet. Under the Brooklyn Bridge? - bad. At a crowded restaurant with a half dozen friends in tow for back up? - good.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]