Sunday, May 02, 2004

The Dresden was great fun last night. I never noticed that T$ was not having a good time, but that's what a couple of vodka collins will do to a girl. Let me just publicly declare that I love (hmm....what pseudonym should we give him?) I got it. How about Rockin' Cool Kid from Ohio - Rocko for short. I love Rocko. Not in the let's makeout kind of way, but in the you're a really excellent person kind of way. Besides, he's engaged to a swell girl and is technically my boss. Report it. Report it. Stop it. Seriously, having genuinely nice people to hang out with is really important to a gal like me. All the rest of you jokers can step aside.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]