Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I woke up really happy today. la la la. There is no reason for it; perhaps this is what growing up feels like. The 20s certainly are full of a lot of angst. I just graduated. Tams, Tars, and I are working on a kickin' script. My movie is almost (finally) done. I'm on the brink of that wonderful decade called my 30s. Nobody's telling me what I should and shouldn't do. The whole world is filled with endless possibilities. God, I hope whatever drug was being pumped into my room while I slept sticks around for a while. Waking up with a smile is far better than wanting to pull the covers back over my head and sleep through the year. Believe me, I've experienced that kind of a year before.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]