Sunday, May 02, 2004

O my! What a lovely spring day! Let's open these curtains. Let's fling open these French windows, take a deep cleansing breath, and sing:

WHY IS THERE A BIRD ABORTION HANGING FROM A STRING OUTSIDE MY BEDROOM WINDOW?

It's disgusting. At first, I thought it was just some string and twigs that must have fallen from the nest above. But, what's that? Is that a...a...a beak? Why, yes, that is a beak. And I do believe that to be a pussy eyeball hanging down from wherever pussy eyeballs are supposed to be. Seriously man, can I get sick with this thing hanging in the breeze outside my bedroom? Hurry home T$ - I need you to take care of something for me....



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]