Thursday, May 20, 2004

Take cover! Hide your valuables! Stock up on canned goods!........MY WORLDS ARE COLLIDING!!!!!!

That's right. Life will never be the same again. The weekend of June 11th will forever be known as the Vacation When Allie Imploded. Eyes popping. Face melting. Implosion.
You already know that T$ and I are going to New York. We'll be staying with FH in Weehawken. (giggle. giggle. I heart that word.) But what you haven't been told, what I just found out, what rocks my little body to the core is that there will be four, maybe five, additional players in the Let's Take On The City That Never Sleeps and Do a Lot More Than Just Sleep challenge. It's true! My BFF from California will interact with my BFF from Jersey, who will both be joined by my BFFs (dude. another drink - should I have used an apostrophe there?) from the ol' college days back in PA. That's over SIXTEEN YEARS OF ALLIE rolled up into one three-day weekend. I should just stay in bed until then to fortify myself. It's going to be one hell of a vacation......



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]