Tuesday, May 25, 2004

When it rains, it pours. I'm running around this week trying to get all the crap that's involved with my movie in order so that I can FINISH it, and I get this call from a friend, "Are you looking for work?" OF COURSE. With my auto costing me a million dollars a year to keep it running, I have drained the ol' bank account. Again. How will I afford dubs of my film, let alone festival entry fees? So, I start work tomorrow at 9am. Right after my timing session at 8am. Sometime during the day I also have to drive over to Burbank and drop off a big old check at Dolby. My, the days are just filling up!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]