Sunday, July 11, 2004

I concur.

That always makes me think of Catch Me If You Can. Do you concur?

Spiderman 2 blew. The dialogue was terrible - almost on par with Honey. "I'm doing it for the kids." Terrible. Only this time, it was, "Everybody needs a hero. Your uncle looked for a hero. Kids need someone to look up to. Everybody needs a hero." And what's with the love story? Gee Ay Why. I never believed MJ loved Peter. Yeah, he disappointed her. Yeah, he came off like a wimp when he couldn't tell her how he felt. Oh. Wait. He told her on the phone AFTER SHE HUNG UP. Did I tell you? Gee Ay Why.

Now it's time for quiche.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]