Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Don't know how you do the voodoo that you do

Does everyone have a nemesis? You know, that person you can't stand but can't shake? Like Kristen. She was a girl I knew in college. When my friends were renting a house and had a bedroom to spare, I asked Kristen to move in with us. Slowly over the course of the year, she spread her evil seed. At first, I'd invite her to dinners and parties. Then she began wearing my clothes. And hanging out in my room when I wasn't home. And dating two of my ex-boyfriends. I once caught her lounging on my bed in her underwear. I swear.
I think I have a new nemesis. He keeps rearing his ugly head. I don't really know him all that well, and I don't want him in my life. But there he is. Infecting my world.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]