Friday, January 28, 2005

Goodbye Life of Leisure....

I may have a new job starting next week! Keep your fingers crossed. I know I should probably keep my mouth shut until it's final, but I'm just a wide open book kind of gal. So here's a list of behaviors I will (hopefully) have to stash away:

1. Having lunch with my good friend Oprah.
2. Listening to T$ as she trudges down the stairs in the morning.
3. Drinking gallons of coffee and Snapple in front of my computer as I check my email constantly.
4. Wishing I could commit myself to an institution for a little RnR.
5. Wishing I married rich when I had the chance.
6. Wishing I led a different life in Jersey or Atlanta or anywhere for that matter.
7. Staying up 'til the wee hours of the night plotting my world domination.

#5 and #6 are a bit frightening to admit and usually don't occur until I'm rummaging through the couches for change to take to the Coinstar. #7 may be a hard habit to break.

Hey Tamara, were you blasting Whitney's "I Will Always Love You" on your new iPod iBox late last night? If that was you, thank you. It led to a much needed giggle fit.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]