Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Please take the internet away

Four hours of random surfing and this is all I've learned:
1. No one responds to emails after 9pm.
2. T$ and I have some random shit listed on our imdb sites.
3. I no longer come up first on the page when I google myself.
4. I am a dark and sad person who will never trust anyone. (Thanks Quizilla.)
5. congratulations your not an idiot


------r u an idiot????---------
brought to you by Quizilla

Thanks again Quizilla. This was confirmed the moment my eye started to twitch upon spotting the possessive "your" instead of the contraction "you're" in this quiz result.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]