Monday, January 31, 2005

Umm...You know...giggle giggle

Sometimes I get a little retarded. It's not very PC of me to use that word. My friend, the Special Ed teacher, looks at me cross-eyed and slaps my hand if I say it. I'm in no mood to be PC today.
I just got back from a job interview where I lost my grasp on the English language altogether. I hate it when that happens. Multisyllabic words? Nada. Complete sentences? Nope. Train of thought? Gone. I got really nervous and just kept talking in circles and saying "you know?" and "really" and "like" and "errrererregh".

T$ - where's that DVD of "The House of Sand and Fog"? I think I need it.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]