Tuesday, February 08, 2005

T made me cry

Seriously. I CRIED while reading Tamara's "One year ago" entry. Man, has it been an entire year already?
I have so many stories to share about the new job! But, wait.....I signed a confidentiality agreement. T$ scoffed at me when I begged her not to tell anyone the stuff that slips out of my mouth whilst we're dishing on the porch because "I signed a confidentiality agreement". I think I'll use that phrase a lot more often.
Q: How old are you?
A: I signed a confidentiality agreement.
Q: Do you have a boyfriend?
A: I signed a confidentiality agreement.
Q: Can I buy you a drink?
A: I signed a confidentiality agreement....er, I mean YES.
Perhaps I'll grow big hairy balls and share soon......the stories, not the BH balls.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]