Monday, March 21, 2005

An Afternoon in Los Feliz

Dear Guy who works at the Gas Company office on Hillhurst:
Why are you so pleasant? Every time I visit you (which is A LOT since I have a prejudice against stamps and you guys have a prejudice against my bank), you have a big ol' smile on your face. You make being delinquent fun again.

Dear Guy in the white pick-up truck in front of me:
Stop looking at the underage girls in miniskirts outside the high school and just DRIVE. They are not interested - you've got at least 20 years on them.

Dear Traffic Light at St George and Griffith Park:
I fucking hate you. Why did you have to steal the four-way-stop's thunder?



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]