Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A dash of adulthood

After a weekend of excess, I was pleasantly surprised to find myself enjoying a home cooked meal accompanied by intelligent conversation with good friends last night. I went up to NoHo to visit JB and JQ. And let me tell you, they are quite the hosts. Red wine. Sharing and Caring. Angel Hair pasta. Salad. Placemats. Crescent rolls. A big difference from the 3am pitstop at the Del Taco drive-thru on Saturday night.

I love JQ. Now, I've always loved JB. He and I fought in the trenches together. I spent the better part of three years driving him nuts and stealing time away from his new bride. But that JQ. There's something very wise, very true about her. The kind of person you can share all your secrets with.

Thanks JQ and JB. Thanks for a lovely evening.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]