Thursday, March 17, 2005

Look! My Eyes are Smiling! Really!

It's St. Patrick's Day!!!! Why am I not drunk?

I am wearing a green shirt, but that's purely coincidental. My celebration of the day that somehow validates my freckles and pure-as-the-driven-snow complexion has waned over the years. If this were 1994, I'd be sucking on the end of a four foot tall glass vial filled with green beer. Walking around with a green beer moustache into the wee hours of the morning. Doing shots of Jagermeister because that's close enough to Irish, right?

Alas, I'm sipping Starbucks coffee in front of my computer. My, how the mighty have fallen.


UPDATE -
Why is blogger so slow today? In the immortal words of someoneT$ knows, "It makes me want to KILL myself!" Also, what is the 666 number next to our blogsite? I thought it was the number of posts, but it hasn't changed in weeks. Could we be the blog of the devil? That would be just perfect.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]