Tuesday, April 05, 2005

blog of the devil

It must be true. The 666 is still there.

Is it just me, or do large white vans in the neighborhood equal panic attacks for everyone? I was sitting here minding my own business when I distinctly heard a large white van pull up in front of the apartment. I'm serious. I knew it had to be big and white by the sound of it. Years ago, that kind of aural cue would have elicited a "Yeah! Package!" response, but nowadays it gets a "Oh dear god no. Don't take away my phone. Cable! I NEED cable! And gas! T$ would flip a shit if the gas got turned off and she was forced to take a cold shower."

In other news, Michael Chiklis made a left turn onto Prospect in his silver mercedes. T$ and I both said, "Michael Chiklis" at the same time. ZAP! dude....you know who cannot speak until I say her name out loud.....I bet work will be difficult today....



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]