Tuesday, April 12, 2005

etc....

So, we have a new downstairs neighbor. I will no longer look forward to Saturday morning "Freebird" serenades. But the clanging. And the clunking. And the slamming of windows. My goodness. Day 1: It's moving day. Clank away. Day 2: The rearranging, the cleaning. okay. Day 3: Boy, you're a neat one. fine. Day 4: For the love of all that is good and holy, are you scraping off your ceiling?!? I've taken to blasting Damien Rice on repeat. It soothes me.

I've filled the apartment with the cooties. It's funny how I always come down with a head cold right before/after a vacatiern. The audio gods want to test me by stuffing me up right before I have to step on a plane. I think I have lost some hearing that way, but then again, I am a hypochondriac.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]