Monday, May 30, 2005

ROCKO IS OFF THE MARKET

So, it was a weddilicious weekend. On Friday, we kicked off the festivities with Rocko's bachelor party. Nobody took off their clothes. T$ and I couldn't drag a group of men to Nudes Nudes Nudes - what is this world coming to?!? Rocko and I performed a fierce Sweet Child of Mine. T$ and I sang an excruciatingly long Total Eclipse of the Heart. In the immortal words of Randy Jackson, "It was a little pitchy." Actually, I do believe we just screamed our way through it. Some dude at the bar tried to pick me up with the line, "Black is your color, beautiful." Now THAT is even worse than last weekend's lines. T$ shouted, "Is he saying you're fat?"
Saturday was the mall trip from hell. We will never speak of Saturday again.
Sunday: On the car ride to the reception (after a beautiful outdoor ceremony during which Rocko snorted....chortled is more like it) I had to remind T$ of a conversation we all had on Friday night. She couldn't remember any of the details and replied totally deadpan, "I drink." And so, a new catchphrase is born.....



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]