Monday, May 16, 2005

worst pick up lines ever

Friday night, pool hall
My pool cue in hand, waiting for my turn, I notice the approach from across the room.

Boy: "I just bought you girls a round of drinks."
Me (to myself): Do you want me to take off my shirt now, or later?
Me (out loud): "Umm..thanks?"
Boy: "How old are you?"
Me (to myself) Strike Two
Me (out loud): "You've got to be kidding."
Boy: "Let me guess....23?"
Me: "Not quite."

It took hours to shake this smooth talker - partly because I hate to be rude, partly because I felt guilty about the round of drinks. Needless to say, I chose to stay in the rest of the weekend.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]