Monday, June 20, 2005

I have a confession...

It’s something I’ve struggled with ever since grade school when Sr. Francis Claire yelled at me for running in the hallway and I immediately burst into tears: I have an irrational fear of authority. It’s true. Because of this, I cannot tell you any of the details of my weekend for fear that the five-oh would promptly bust down my door and haul me away in cuffs. Then, I’d have to use my one call to wake up Waller so that he could post my bail thereby avoiding causing more undue stress to the parental unit who are way across the country and have more important things to do with their money now than busting me out of jail. All I will say is that sometimes a friend can surprise you in the most wonderful ways.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]