Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Calling all MerryMaids:

Is MerryMaids an East Coast thing? Because I don't care what you call yourself, really, but my apartment is at address deleted to save T$ from all of her stalkers and it sure could use your help. Bring the vacuum, dust rag, and industrial-sized trash bin. Bring a dumpster actually. And burn all my clothes. You know, the ones that are still sitting in the suitcase in the livingroom. And the ones that were put in a big pile in the closet. shit. half that stuff probably won't fit anymore. because I'm sure I haven't seen some of it since film school. and I was scary-skinny for part of film school. because of the vending-machine diet. mmmm...twix and a coke.....



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]