Tuesday, January 10, 2006

New Leaf, Turning

Second day of Boob Camp. That's what I'm calling it from now on 'cause I'm sure that's what we look like from the street - a bunch of boobs jumping up and down in formation. This time my "core" hurts. It's not Abs these days, it's your Core. And my core is fat.

I have to get my core in shape for Spring Break Whoo!. Spring Break Whoo! was not the original reason for Boob Camp, but it has provided the additional motivation to roll me out of bed and sweat before work. Now core and sweat look like they're spelled wrong.

I bought $70 worth of fresh veggies last night. They'll probably rot in the fridge alongside the oranges. Perhaps T$ can lose an artichoke down her shirt next time.

Happy Tuesday.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]