Thursday, January 05, 2006

um......hi

I know that many of you don't remember me, but I'm T$'s long lost roommate. roomate, rommate, rooooommmmmate, room mate, eh...it all looks weird. T$ asked me when I'd start blogging again. My answer was pretty much...never. BUT - since the time for life-changing bets with ourselves is upon us, I can add blogging occasionally to my list of things I will try really hard to do in the New Year. So far, I've completed a number of pressing items - like paying the gas and electric bills. actually T$ paid them - I just found the bills, posted them on the cork board and left her a blank check. Then, I negotiated lower interest rates on my evil credit cards. Then, and this is big I actually renewed my registration. On time. Sorta. It expired in December, but I was out of town so I went to the DMV the day I got back to LA. Did I mention that this is HUGE?!? Most years I spend January-June making righthand turns whenever a cop gets behind me. or passes me or is anywhere within sight. That shit is stressful. Next up: stop the arse-jiggling. something called "Boot Camp" starts tomorrow - 2 days a week for 6 weeks - I'm scared.

Happy 2006!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Listed on BlogShares Blogarama - The Blog Directory
[ Registered ]